posted on August 30, 2018 08:05
Tips for creating your home fire escape plan and practicing your 2-minute drill:
• Everyone in your household should know two ways to escape from each room in your home.
• Smoke is dangerous. Get low and go!
• Decide where to meet once you get outside:
• Get out and stay out. Never go back inside for people, pets or things.
• If a fire starts, you may have less than two minutes to get to safety. So time your fire drills and find out:
what’s your escape time?
If a fire starts in your home, get out to safety, then dial 911.